About Nina Bhanot
- Ranked #1 in Sales for 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Recipient
- RE/MAX Top 500 Elite Realtor in Texas
- Awarded RE/MAX Chairman's Club, Hall of Fame, Platinum Club, 100% Club and Executive Club
- Voted one of D Magazine's Best Realtors in Dallas
- As Seen on CBS's American Dream TV Show as the monthly Real Estate Expert
- Filmed an episode of HGTV's "My First Place"
- Awarded Rookie of the Year in my first year of business
- Board of Director for Collin County Association of Realtors
Nina Bhanot has been the number one producing individual agent in her office and ranks in the top 15 RE/MAX agents in Texas. She provides real estate services for Residential Sales, Foreclosures, Short Sales and Luxury Properties. Nina knows that buying or selling a home represents a major life decision as it is usually the single largest investment that most people will ever make in their lifetime. It is her goal to help facilitate that process, maximize your value and make it as stress free as possible.
Nina’s focus is on building lifelong relationships with her clients by delivering personalized service that suits their needs. The majority of her business is driven by client referral which is a testament to her ability to constantly exceed her clients’ expectations. Numerous clients’ testimonials praise her professionalism, attention to detail, negotiation skills, aggressive marketing techniques and her ability to make the client feel comfortable and important throughout the entire process. She looks forward to working with you to get started on achieving your real estate vision.